We offer comprehensive recruitment support to businesses engaged in professional auditing and advisory services. We specialise in searching for:
- auditors and internal control specialists
- financial analysts, due diligence specialists, financial modelling and valuation
- tax consultants and advisors (CIT, VAT, excise tax, transfer pricing, M&A, PIT and social insurance contributions (ZUS), and tax proceedings)
- attorney positions (corporate, M&A, capital markets, real estate, GDPR, labour law and many more)
- management consultants
- strategic consultants
- accountants, HR and payroll specialists
- IT specialists and consultants (IT strategy, implementation projects, and security).
We have been supporting:
- four of the top ten largest tax advisory firms (according to the latest ranking by a leading Polish daily newspaper, Rzeczpospolita)
- international auditing and advisory firms, including the Big Four firms
- three of the top ten largest law firms, as well as many smaller, local law firms
- selected strategic advisory firms, including those specialised in certain industries (such as the pharmaceutical industry).
We are searching for the best candidates to fill a range of job positions, ranging from assistants, seniors to senior consultants /attorneys, managers, directors and partners. We assist our clients in setting up advisory practices in various cities in Poland. To meet the specific hiring needs of our clients, we also search for professionals at all levels for many back office roles.
We have developed broad cooperation with the professional services industry thanks to our excellent knowledge of this sector and a strong network of contacts. We perfectly understand that the best candidates are a key determinant of competitive advantage in advisory services, and we only introduce the best candidates to our clients.
We also use our experience in the professional services industry to place financial, tax and legal specialists in a number of in-house roles.